Wednesday, May 28, 2014

My Firsts List An Update and Some more FIRSTS

Old readers of this blog may remember i made a post years back, almost 4 years ago to be precise about making a list of firsts that i like to call My Firsts inspired by the movie Mini's Firsts. Give that post a read to know what i am talking about and then come back here.

Awesome thing i do right ?....Yep!. Unfortunately in all these 4 years i wish i could say i have done a lot of firsts but that hasn't been the case at least when it comes to positive ones. Which is why i am writing this post as a reminder to update my firsts and make some new ones to achieve.

To start off, there are some i actually did that have been really awesome.

Became a Pothead for the First Time: So smoking cigarette for the first time was not that much fun actually and i didn't get the high that i was hoping i would get...hey what did i know back then i was just a teenager who thought people smoke because they get some sort of high so it was somewhat disappointing. Smoking a Mary-Jane for the first time, however, was total awesomeness!. At that moment, i truly felt my raw power to do anything i didn't care or give a fuck what people thought and hilarity did ensue as i was with my friend walking on a street when we got high. What an amazing night that was.

I don't know why but i have never felt that high i got from the first time smoking and i am not really a pothead. It took months after that that i finally smoked it again and it was awesome alright but not like it was the first time. I guess how you are feeling before the high matters a lot in how you feel during and after the high.

Snorting Cocaine for First Time: You must think i am going to fill this post up about the first time i did all the different drugs by now hahaaaa...i am just kidding. Never did cocaine and never will. Errr..maybe i will, for some reason i don't get addicted to drugs. I thought i will to marijuana but nope. I do love it as its just awesome but i go on months at a time or even a year between smoking so maybe crack will be the same. Crack cocaine is the king of drugs as they say so eh, its worth a try.

Wow this is actually sad, i can't remember any other worth while First that i did in all the 4 years ?. That fucking sucks, Ever since writing that post, my life has taken a turn for the worst but i didn't think it would be that bad. Which is why i am going to make some new firsts and work hard to achieve some of them, also i am just going to copy some of the old ones from my old firsts because they will be fucking awesome to achieve...

2010's Firsts:

  • Getting slapped by a girl after i tell her to stick her tongue out and then kissing it!. Awesomeness.
  • Skydiving or Bungee jumping or any of adrenaline rushing activity of similar intensity
  • Anal Sex  <-Select the text if you want to read but i warn you, some of you may not be quite fond of it and may be disgusted!. Its in guys genes and every guy dreams of it so don't just blame me, i want to do it after taking all necessary steps.
  • Dating my first fatty, just for the fun of it.

My New Firsts To Achieve (2014s):

  • Get my first car. Seriously, just any car. Yeah i know, don't remind me alright...i still go to places either hitching a ride from friends or via public transportation. The latter does have the benefit of meeting some hotties but i am in my 20s now and NEED A CARRRR BADLY.Even this will do.. Actually nvm, this one looks hella scary like from a horror movie but get the point.
  • Meet a celebrity. I did had a chance to work as web-designer for a local celebrity's company that he wanted to make but my God, he was a cheap-ass and to think i liked his music. His payment terms were just ridiculous and it never got through more than telephone talks (yep). I would actually like to meet Liam Neeson or David Duchovny from Californication TV show if anyone watches that but any will do really.
  • Get featured in a newspaper, media, TV or movies. I had my name in a newspaper once after i won a programming competition but no photos and i wasn't first. It would be really awesome to get my name and my photo in a magazine or article or any of the media.
  • Get in a threesome. Nuff said ;)
Thats about it i guess. I hope i can add some more to my list of firsts but seeing as it is summer here and i don't want to get fried by going out in the sun, there is not a lot of social things i can do. Which is why i have been just doing nerdy thing lately like playing the new game that has come out Watch Dogs and just wasting my time and goofing around in the game with this awesome watch dogs trainer it is kind of funny to kill other players and not dying.

So, what are your Firsts ? Which ones you have accomplished and which you would like to achieve.

-Steyny

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM please!.